Join our dynamic growing company in “bringing organic milk to mainstream America.” We provide an excellent benefit package, competitive wages and an exciting work environment. The company is building a team-oriented staff with strong, detail oriented members. The following opening is available immediately on all shifts at our processing plant located in Platteville, CO.
The operator is responsible for equipment operation while maintaining quality standards, adhering to recognized GMP standards and performing the required procedures to ensure the integrity of the product.
• Monitor and report any deviation from the Food Safety & Food Quality program.
• Responsible for operation/ CIP of half gallon & gallon filling equipment and protocols.
• Maintain proper customer carton supply following script without interfering with production and efficiencies.
• Perform Dye checks as well as Titrate Sanitize tank every hour.
• Position will perform case packer and blow mold duties and will be required to palletize.
• Maintain constant communication with lab, processing and case packers.
• Milk receiving responsibilities.
• Complete all required documentation.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to comprehend GMP standard and quality control measures.
• Previous filling equipment experience preferred.
• Strong work ethic and the ability to handle multiple tasks
send to fax 720-564-0409,
Or, submit your application.