JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY:
This position is responsible for ensuring proper maintenance and repairs of all equipment with a strong emphasis on preventative maintenance.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS:
• Responsible for inspection, diagnosis and repair of all Plant equipment.
• Knowledge of PLC, mechanical, electrical, refrigeration systems and process technology.
• Diagnose and repair computerized control systems, including HVAC. Weld, fabricate and assemble parts for industrial equipment.
• General shop and building maintenance and repairs and maintain all associated records and inventory.
• Provide assistance to other team members in the performance of mechanical repairs.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1 – 3 years related experience with fluid processing preferred.
• 1 – 3 years education and/or experience supporting industrial networking including devicenet, controlnet, Ethernet, Hart, RS232 & RS485.
• 1 -3 years education and/or experience supporting Rockwell Automation, Mitsubishi, PLC’s and VFD’s.
• 1- 3 years education and/or experience programming or altering programs in PLC’s, HMMI, VFD and Rockwell Automation’s RSview, RSlinx, RShistorian.
• 1 -3 years education and/or experience installing and calibrating industrial sensors, meters, level, temperature, PH and flow.
• Good communication skills with a strong work ethic and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 720-564-0409
send to fax 720-564-0409,
Or, submit your application.