The fork lift operator is responsible for transferring palletized milk shipping cartons from the palletized area to the shrink wrapper and readied for shipment and accurately cataloguing, tracking and storing all produced pallets.
• Monitor and report any deviation from the Food Safety & Food Quality program.
• Retrieve loaded pallets of milk from the palletizer, shrink wrap pallets and label with appropriate information.
• Load trucks with appropriate customer product derived from an order form and Bill of Lading.
• Scan all pallets into DSI, track packaged milk in cold storage, shuttle trucks and direct ship and maintain all required logs and documentation.
• Support palletizing area and provide raw materials for the case packer.
• High School diploma or equivalent experience.
• Previous fork lift experience required.
• Strong work ethic and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
send to fax 720-564-0409,
Or, submit your application.